Author Topic: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"  (Read 28530 times)

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
+4
Funny enough certain small rural houses I kept hearing and reading people complaining about being priced out as well!

We are all I.C.s, and while some owners/management push higher numbers on workers than others adding extra pressure when booking not every place does that. Even larger houses. There's still girls who will take working class/middle class clients so long as they're nice, respectful, and come in clean and ready to go. It's just a matter of finding them. Can't always limit to one region- just saying. Which is why with the advancements of internet technology - email, websites, forums, blogs, social media - reach out to Ladies who interest you and get a feel for how they do things and who they cater to.  Regardless of house. The only whales I advocate strongly for and fight for viciously are the ones swimming in the ocean - just saying.There's girls like that, they fish more reasonably so to speak.

This is an industry that's thousands of years old and while popularized and made a spectacle by the ruling classes throughout history is still an industry that caters to practically anyone. You just need to know where to go and who to seek out.  You'll find your Madame De Pompadour shoutout to Dr.Who dude we need to party I'll bring the costume lmao

Have I ever mentioned I cosplayed that version of Reinette? lmao

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #1 on: %311 %10, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
It is simple, visit all the houses and "take a tour" with many of the girls.  I walked (back when I could walk) out of an offer of $5K, but I still chat with her.  I guess men just don't like to shop.  Or they come here to complain instead of admitting they are lousy at negotiations.

Besides, Nevada is an enjoyable country to drive through.  An astronomer's delight.  You can even stop in Rachel NV, have a gluten free sandwich with chocolate ice cream and then greet the aliens.  Then, for extra fun, go south and play hide and seek with the MP.  (Caution, they play with M-16s, not AR-16s.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
I often get priced out.

Can't buy the McLaren with all the fixings. Can't get a house in Bel Air with a cavernous basement and launch pad like Tony Stark.

But sometimes eating a $6 sub at Subway is just grand. And sometimes, seeing your favorite lady is the same exact way.

Hey - even at Subway they serve white meat breast, oiled up and a little spicy too. I enjoy breast anywhere like this - whether at Subway or at the hottest brothel in NV lol

HD

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
I often get priced out.

Can't buy the McLaren with all the fixings. Can't get a house in Bel Air with a cavernous basement and launch pad like Tony Stark.

But sometimes eating a $6 sub at Subway is just grand. And sometimes, seeing your favorite lady is the same exact way.

Hey - even at Subway they serve white meat breast, oiled up and a little spicy too. I enjoy breast anywhere like this - whether at Subway or at the hottest brothel in NV lol

HD

Good thing I hit the spot just right for ya.  ;D :P

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #4 on: %607 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+5
I believe that most of this issue has to do with available money.  Among this group you see that the OM's are at or near retirement age. This means less income to spend. So what does a guy do? Either fewer parties or head to a house that is known for lower prices paid.

Also when the really high price quotes cam around was when the .com bubble was building.  Everyone had spendable cash. On weekends is was common to see six to eight limos at both Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch.  Demand was high and prices were raised, because some guy would pay it.

But the .com bubble burst and then the housing market collapsed.  Free cash dried up but the initial price quotes stayed.  Many of the posters from back then are no longer here.  Some found someone and some just quit.  Of those who have stayed around, several have become, for lack of a better term, shoppers.  Guys don't like to shop, they want to walk in, look at the lineup and point at the first lady who introduced herself.  We never remember names from a line up.

AS for walking, well I have done it, but it does bruise our egos a little going back out to the bar and have the other guys our failure at negotiations.  And our not getting the have sex with our first pick.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Lulz

« Reply #5 on: %646 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Well from my perspective, I'm a good looking guy with a good job (finally again), and yes I can well afford a $2000 party.. but not for just an HOUR lol.
For $2000 I would expect 2-3 girls, all of us going at it for a least a few hours.  So it's not really about the money, it's what you get for it.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #6 on: %655 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+3
Funny enough certain small rural houses I kept hearing and reading people complaining about being priced out as well!

We are all I.C.s, and while some owners/management push higher numbers on workers than others adding extra pressure when booking not every place does that. Even larger houses. There's still girls who will take working class/middle class clients so long as they're nice, respectful, and come in clean and ready to go. It's just a matter of finding them. Can't always limit to one region- just saying. Which is why with the advancements of internet technology - email, websites, forums, blogs, social media - reach out to Ladies who interest you and get a feel for how they do things and who they cater to.  Regardless of house. The only whales I advocate strongly for and fight for viciously are the ones swimming in the ocean - just saying.There's girls like that, they fish more reasonably so to speak.

This is an industry that's thousands of years old and while popularized and made a spectacle by the ruling classes throughout history is still an industry that caters to practically anyone. You just need to know where to go and who to seek out.  You'll find your Madame De Pompadour shoutout to Dr.Who dude we need to party I'll bring the costume lmao

Have I ever mentioned I cosplayed that version of Reinette? lmao

Perhaps it'a not that they are priced out. It's the fact that negotiations have spun so far out of control that once they hear the first quote by the working women, they automatically think they're priced out and give up even trying to get a party at one of the larger houses. 
Asking as much as 20 times more then women are willing to accept for a party sure does not make the customer feel as if he can get a party.
If
Men were to do the same thing and offer 20 times less then what they were willing to pay, working women would be calling them every name in the book but yet when women do it, it's just part of the business.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %730 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+2
I don't know that if I walk out of a negotiation that we didn't reach a term on, that I would want to just try again in the parlor with a new line-up.  I might consider walking across the way if I was at the Hof houses or in Elko. 

I suppose I will find out when it happens.  Maybe this little pep talk from Kitti will make me consider taking another pitch before I walk.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Muffdivepro530

« Reply #8 on: %929 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I can vouch for Kitti here:)

Mikey

« Reply #9 on: %067 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
In my case I can't get away long enough to take a road trip out to Carlin/Elko/Ely/Wells, so my only trip to NV is LPIN Gathering in July, and all of my parties over the last few years have been at the MR. But since Jade Capri is back at the LRN I'll be over there this year, as she's my current ATF. Now on the subject of price, 2 years ago I had Phoenix quote me $1,500/hr, which caused me to laugh out loud, as I've always paid her $500/hr, and that's what I ended up paying. Now with Jade Capri I'd always thought she was out of my price range, but after she won COY I did party with her and she was amazing, and much more affordable than I had assumed. So the moral of this rambling post is you don't know till you ask, and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: %075 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Mikey, Phoenix of SBR who used to work at the Mustang?

Mikey

« Reply #11 on: %106 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

Yes. I believe she is now "Phoenix Rising" at the SBR.

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: %110 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

She's still listed in the MR site

Mikey

« Reply #13 on: %170 %11, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

She's still listed in the MR site

Yeah, and so is Belle.

Offline Moman

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: %711 %12, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1

Here are my thoughts on this thread , I agree with Kitti . I have been coming to Reno -Carson City for years , never been to any other houses in the state ,  though I have been to Vegas many times . Why ? Because I am a satisfied customer . I would assume if I wasn't I would be heading elsewhere . I can drive to Reno -CC in 4 hrs and be back home just as fast . I stick to my budget and there are many awesome Ladies willing to accept it . In closing I'm all for whatever works best for YOU .