Author Topic: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"  (Read 28533 times)

isurfer

Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #105 on: %821 %02, %2017, %1:%Jun:%nd %-07:00 »
+3
I agree with this,

"I don't think a lady should ever be put on a guilt trip based on her prices"

At the same time, I think the same should apply to men who have a limited budget.

100% agreed.

I have only had one party, very recently, and I must admit that going into the party, the budget was probably my biggest area of concern. I had a very specific budget, and wasn't sure if I'd be able to afford the kind of party I wanted with a girl I liked. I was very fortunate however. My first choice of girl was available for lineup, was very nice and friendly in our interactions, did a very good job of showing me the ropes of how things work during parties at the houses, and made negotiations easier than I ever imagined they would be. Got exactly what I was looking for for right around the budget I was looking to spend, and she was very easy to work with. And this was at Moonlite. I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time.

"I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time."
--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
DEPENDS WHO WAS THE LADY?
Challenge for you  ;D!
Visit different negotiations brothels, and choose to party with ladies who might be considered expensive.

Is it appropriate to name the lady?

I'll just say, she's one of the more well known girls at Moonlite. She was the top choice I had been looking into for around the past month or so. And hell, even if she isn't one of the more expensive girls at Moonlite, though I'd imagine she is, for what I got, and for the way she worked with my budget, she'll easily be an ATF if multiple ranch visits are in my future. Considering I got everything I was looking for at a price I was comfortable with all on my first visit, I don't even know if I need to take up that challenge. I already know the girl that gives me exactly what I'm looking for! If I end up going again, she's definitely earned a repeat client  ;D ;D

Sounds like you had a great experience that worked out in multiple ways.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I think all that COH is saying is that to then go on to draw the conclusion that "that's a pretty common result" is a stretch.  Your sample size is so small, and there are so many reports to the contrary.

But I'm not criticizing you for saying it.  It seems like it was an afterthought you added to the end of what you were really trying to say.  You probably could have just left it out and we would still have gotten the idea.

I wouldn't name her as frankly it's not anyone else's business, but that's your call. Maybe she liked you and gave you a great deal compared to some others...you never know but no reason to discuss it publicly.

As far as the "that's a pretty common result" comment, I don't find it any more of a stretch than saying there are so many reports to the contrary and insinuating you can't find fairly priced parties at the larger brothels. I doubt the mongers on this board even represent one fifth of the LPIN customer base so our sample size is far to small to speak for LPIN clients as a whole. Iv'e said it before and I will say it again. I've had no difficulty in finding fairly priced parties and ladies who were reasonable in negotiations, no matter what house I have been at. The true issue is that certain people enjoy $300 dollar an hour rates out in Elko, and then have the expectation they are entitled to the same rate elsewhere and when they don't receive it, they deem the house to be "overpriced".

You can argue sand is sand so if you want to enjoy the sand on the beach in California that's fine, but you're not going to be enjoying the sand on the beach in Hawaii for the same price and it's unrealistic to think otherwise.

Dirk

You're right, I think it's best to not discuss it. I don't think I got any sort of special deal or anything like that, although maybe I did, my point was more so, I had a very easy negotiation experience. I don't think that I paid less than I should have or anything like that, just that the girl was very easy to work with in negotiations, and very happily worked with the budget that I was looking to spend, and I got a party that was just what I was looking for. I'm sure I paid a fair / standard price for the party. We probably spent all of 5 minutes in the room negotiating. Negotiations were probably what I was the most intimidated by going to the ranch for the first time, having no idea what to expect (that, and the "star struck" factor of having research LPIN, the ranches, and the specific girls I was interested in for the last couple months, and then finally seeing and experiencing it all in person, seeing the girls in person, and getting a bit star struck so to speak), and seeing how easily it all worked out definitely took away a lot of the intimidation for potential future parties, either with this same girl, or with others.

I can see how my "I guess that's standard" comment may have been somewhat out of line or off base. So I apologize for poor articulation of my point. I'm certainly not trying to suggest that my 1 experience trumps the many many many experiences of people who've been doing this for far longer, nor was I trying to suggest that I'm somehow special and got some kind of deal or hook up. Just that I felt the negotiation process with this girl to be particularly easy, and the price I paid for the party received to be very fair, and the experience that I had in the party immensely enjoyable and well worth it.
So did you ask the courtesan if you could mention her name as being an easy negotiator? She might be okay with that, as long as you don't mention the amount that you spent on the party. It might be a good way to help her out with other potential clients that dislike negotiations like myself. Difficult negotiations made me feel nervous and uneasy, maybe somewhat similar to going for a job interview was like emotionally, and drained me a bit so that I often didn't enjoy the party as much. Easy negotiations are much more fun for me, I don't have to think much about what happened during negotiations and the mental drain and anxiety it can cause and I can immediately get down to enjoying the party without negotiation side effects. After my parties, hours, days, even years later, I feel like the parties that had more involved negotiations with upsell were the least desirable and enjoyable for me. Maybe it's just me.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #106 on: %067 %03, %2017, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
+2
I agree with Isurfer, it's ok with some ladies to mention if negotiations were "easy"  It can help them with potential clients and gives enough information in a review for most guys to get a general idea of what to expect. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

thatguy3

« Reply #107 on: %269 %03, %2017, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
I did not ask her specifically if I could name drop her to discuss her ease of negotiations, but I did ask her if she appreciates reviews, and I agreed to leave her a review on the house forum, which I did, where her name was dropped, and which I focused on the ease of negotiations.

Tapper2

« Reply #108 on: %137 %10, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+4
Lessons learned from direct experience about prices in LPIN as a customer:
- The pricing survey info is relevant.  Use it.
-  $400/hr is plenty to spend for a LPIN sex party.  Especially since you are gambling real cash on a uncertain payoff of party quality & experience.
-  Paying more for sex does not get you a better experience.  (A $2000 party will not be 5 times better than a $400 one, but it is guaranteed to cost you 5 times more.)
- High quotes = alarm bells going off.  Proceed with extreme caution.
- Newbs and other vulnerable potential customers are a target market of LPINs taking full advantage of their lack of pricing knowledge. 
- Set your price limit and budget and do not go over, ever.  Always be ready to walk away if the deal is wrong.

YMMV.  Newbs and lurkers....good luck.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #109 on: %430 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+4
-  $400/hr is plenty to spend for a LPIN sex party.  Especially since you are gambling real cash on a uncertain payoff of party quality & experience.
-  Paying more for sex does not get you a better experience.  (A $2000 party will not be 5 times better than a $400 one, but it is guaranteed to cost you 5 times more.)
- Newbs and other vulnerable potential customers are a target market of LPINs taking full advantage of their lack of pricing knowledge. 
- Set your price limit and budget and do not go over, ever.  Always be ready to walk away if the deal is wrong.

We aren't all looking to get the same thing out of LPIN so I think that generalities like you have posted aren't relevant to many of us.  Some of us aren't going to get our money's worth from a $400/hr party but will with a $2,000 party.  Yes, the sex might be the same but some of us aren't doing this just for sex.  I have noticed a fairly wide chasm between the mongers that put emphasis on quantity of dates and/or getting the lowest cost dates vs. those that concentrate on the experience, getting their fantasies fulfilled, and those who have built a bond with their ATF. 

This is something like a person buying shoes at Payless vs buying shoes at Nordstrom.  The Payless shopper may say, "The shoes look the same and both serve the purpose of covering my feet.  Buying name brands is just throwing away money.  It is just dumb to pay anything more than Payless prices."  The Nordstrom shopper may say, "I like labels and quality of shoes that Nordstrom carries.  I also like the emphasis on service, the availability of a personal shopper, and I like getting the thank you card from the person that helped me buy my shoes.  It is all worth it to me to pay extra."  Now, which one is correct?  Both are because they have chosen the right shop for their own preferences.  YMMV is exactly right.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #110 on: %758 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+3

We aren't all looking to get the same thing out of LPIN so I think that generalities like you have posted aren't relevant to many of us.  Some of us aren't going to get our money's worth from a $400/hr party but will with a $2,000 party.  Yes, the sex might be the same but some of us aren't doing this just for sex.  I have noticed a fairly wide chasm between the mongers that put emphasis on quantity of dates and/or getting the lowest cost dates vs. those that concentrate on the experience, getting their fantasies fulfilled, and those who have built a bond with their ATF. 

This is something like a person buying shoes at Payless vs buying shoes at Nordstrom.  The Payless shopper may say, "The shoes look the same and both serve the purpose of covering my feet.  Buying name brands is just throwing away money.  It is just dumb to pay anything more than Payless prices."  The Nordstrom shopper may say, "I like labels and quality of shoes that Nordstrom carries.  I also like the emphasis on service, the availability of a personal shopper, and I like getting the thank you card from the person that helped me buy my shoes.  It is all worth it to me to pay extra."  Now, which one is correct?  Both are because they have chosen the right shop for their own preferences.  YMMV is exactly right.

Suggest not saying this analogy a person buying shoes at Payless vs buying shoes at Nordstrom.  How would like someone saying a lady who does accept $400/hr parties is like buying shoes at Payless?  Some ladies who accept parties for $400/hr give great parties!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #111 on: %765 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2

Also, why reply to Tapper2's post?  Do you find Tapper2's signature rather interesting?  Might it be possible a lady who charges one client a party $2,000/hr could charge another client a similar party at $400/hr and/or a similar party at a rate a little higher than $400/hr.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Max Wood

« Reply #112 on: %842 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »

Many years ago I worked for a vendor that sold sophisticated computer systems to large corporations. Nordstrom was looking at one of our systems, but balked at the higher price. I suggested to the salesperson he use the analogy you used, that Nordstrom caters to a more demanding clientele, people who believe they get superior quality, service, etc. Well guess what: Nordstrom went for the lowest price system they could find. True story.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #113 on: %857 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+11

Also, why reply to Tapper2's post?  Do you find Tapper2's signature rather interesting?  Might it be possible a lady who charges one client a party $2,000/hr could charge another client a similar party at $400/hr and/or a similar party at a rate a little higher than $400/hr.

By your posts, I am reminded of why girls don't want to post on here.

Tapper's signature does not bother me in the slightest, hence why I've said nothing about it before this. It does not affect my business, and if it did, those are clients that were not meant for me anyway. I can't worry about a party from years and years ago, with someone that I would absolutely not party with now (by his posts and attitude, he's not my type of client and our party showed that). I stuck to my price for a reason.
LPIN is really good to me right now and I believe it's a result of what I'm putting into it, and no one on this board, or anywhere else, can take that away from me. Sorry, but....not sorry.
That's all I have to say about that.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #114 on: %919 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1

Tapper's signature does not bother me in the slightest, hence why I've said nothing about it before this. It does not affect my business, and if it did, those are clients that were not meant for me anyway. I can't worry about a party from years and years ago, with someone that I would absolutely not party with now (by his posts and attitude, he's not my type of client and our party showed that). I stuck to my price for a reason.
LPIN is really good to me right now and I believe it's a result of what I'm putting into it, and no one on this board, or anywhere else, can take that away from me. Sorry, but....not sorry.

I don't think a lady needs to ever justify her price quote to anyone but to herself and the house management. Just go with what have in your budget and have fun. 

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #115 on: %054 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2

Suggest not saying this analogy a person buying shoes at Payless vs buying shoes at Nordstrom.  How would like someone saying a lady who does accept $400/hr parties is like buying shoes at Payless?  Some ladies who accept parties for $400/hr give great parties!

This fully proves my point about the chasm that exists between the two groups of mongers.  I never said that Payless is bad.  I also said that the Payless shopper is correct to do so, yet you somehow skip all of that.  I've bought shoes at both places and was satisfied with both purchases.  I bought them for different reasons.  For some reason, some of you don't understand that different people do LPIN for reasons different than you.

I don't know, why did you reply to my post?  Did you read my post and decide that you wanted to respond with your own perspective?  That's what I did when I responded to Tapper's post.  Did I miss some unwritten forum rule that says that COH gets to respond to posts but I don't?  Q or one of the Borgs, if I violated a forum rule, please clarify it for me.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #116 on: %063 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1

Many years ago I worked for a vendor that sold sophisticated computer systems to large corporations. Nordstrom was looking at one of our systems, but balked at the higher price. I suggested to the salesperson he use the analogy you used, that Nordstrom caters to a more demanding clientele, people who believe they get superior quality, service, etc. Well guess what: Nordstrom went for the lowest price system they could find. True story.
Did the cheaper system satisfy all of Nordstrom's needs at a cheaper price?  If so, then they were right to go with that product.  If your product had features that Nordstrom needed that the other system did not, then they would be right to go with your product.  I fully agree with the idea of ,"Get the product you need at the fairest price possible."  I've bought some really great shoes at Payless that performed exactly as I wanted them to.  My point is to say that not everyone has the same LPIN needs and it is unrealistic to think that what is best for you is best for everyone. 

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #117 on: %073 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »

Did the cheaper system satisfy all of Nordstrom's needs at a cheaper price?  If so, then they were right to go with that product.  If your product had features that Nordstrom needed that the other system did not, then they would be right to go with your product.  I fully agree with the idea of ,"Get the product you need at the fairest price possible."  I've bought some really great shoes at Payless that performed exactly as I wanted them to.  My point is to say that not everyone has the same LPIN needs and it is unrealistic to think that what is best for you is best for everyone.

I agree with your last statement. Some go on outdates that start usually around $1000, that is not in my budget but I can see how it is for someone else. It is just like the adage I have heard that if enough clients pay say xxxx it drives up the price for others. Even if that is the case I can't control what a client and lady agree to so why fuss over that. Go with what you can afford and yes Tapper is right stick to your budget and you will be fine I don't think a dollar value is necessary for what everyone's budget and needs are.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #118 on: %258 %11, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2

I agree with your last statement. Some go on outdates that start usually around $1000, that is not in my budget but I can see how it is for someone else. It is just like the adage I have heard that if enough clients pay say xxxx it drives up the price for others. Even if that is the case I can't control what a client and lady agree to so why fuss over that. Go with what you can afford and yes Tapper is right stick to your budget and you will be fine I don't think a dollar value is necessary for what everyone's budget and needs are.

*Just wanted to clarify that outdate minimums for Hof houses are higher than what is listed here.*

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #119 on: %434 %12, %2017, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+4

[/quote]

Oh Ruby, darling, I cheered when I read this. Way to stick to your guns and stand up for what is right for you. In the past, before I had any actual experience of what these boards (or most of the internet, to be quite honest) actually meant, certain individuals would loom the potential threat of Trashing Us On The Internet And We Would Never Work In This Town Again Because They Are Very Important Kings Of Online Stuff if we didn't give them parties that should have been valued in the few thousand range for basically a wooden nickel. DISCLAIMER: This was only a few people, they just made a very distinct impression. Good thing I wasn't their type, so I did not get their actual attention much. Even though since then I have learned who The Very Important Kings Of Online Stuff really are (I pledge allegiance to the almighty Amazon), a part of me never shook that threat completely. If I got a bad review from someone, what would happen? Would I get fired for giving bad service and giving my house a bad name? Would new clients be repelled, or even worse, would i lose current clients because they would read this review and decide I wasn't the girl they thought I was? Would I need to start taking parties that I wasn't comfortable taking to get better reviews to (possibly, hopefully) drown out the negative one? Then in comes Ruby Rae, flying in with her super hero cape fighting for Truth, Justice, and the Working Girl Way with her powerful message of "Don't Let It Get You Down. You Can Be Awesome No Matter What."

*cue Superman theme music*
So long and thanks for all the Fish.