Author Topic: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"  (Read 28545 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #30 on: %848 %13, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I understand why Mongers go to Elko and I also understand that I can't give them that same experience. I can't meet the price point/time and I don't work at a small house that can cater directly and mainly to one group of people. It's all good, though! I still enjoy the Mongers I do see :)

So in other words, you're willing to give up the majority of people who pay for sex which is average people with average incomes in favor of a minority of high rollers?

got it!

BTW: You do know that at one time, women did both?

*shrug* Mongers have never been my main source of income, but I appreciate when I see a few of them. I see a lot more than people would guess. My age demographic of clients is fairly younger than the old timers here. I take lower priced parties if we come to an agreement but I will not do $400 parties for the hour and receive about $100-$120 of that to have sex and sell intimacy to someone. If that prices me out of some people's budgets, than that's something I can live with. I don't have to apologize for it or should even have to explain it.

I do appreciate your honesty on the subject. Usually women like to keep giving the same old line that every party is different and there's a party that everyone can afford. It's refreshing to hear a lady being honest about her business.

Offline knitwit

• Regular
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #31 on: %952 %13, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I don't expect ladies to do 1hr for $400. But the is a lot of room between $400/hr and $1000/hr. If I wasn't a local, I probably wouldn't mind $1000/hr if I'm only going to the ranches only a couple of times a year, but I like being able to go at least every month and that price just isn't sustainable for me.

To be fair, I don't know prices that a lot of girls so there probably are a lot more in that range I just haven't met them.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #32 on: %396 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I take human sacrifices myself so....

lelapinnoir

« Reply #33 on: %515 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+2
I don't expect ladies to do 1hr for $400. But the is a lot of room between $400/hr and $1000/hr. If I wasn't a local, I probably wouldn't mind $1000/hr if I'm only going to the ranches only a couple of times a year, but I like being able to go at least every month and that price just isn't sustainable for me.

To be fair, I don't know prices that a lot of girls so there probably are a lot more in that range I just haven't met them.
According to your logic if you would go to the ranch once in your life you would agree to pay $10.000/hr...

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: %631 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Funny enough certain small rural houses I kept hearing and reading people complaining about being priced out as well!

We are all I.C.s, and while some owners/management push higher numbers on workers than others adding extra pressure when booking not every place does that. Even larger houses. There's still girls who will take working class/middle class clients so long as they're nice, respectful, and come in clean and ready to go. It's just a matter of finding them. Can't always limit to one region- just saying. Which is why with the advancements of internet technology - email, websites, forums, blogs, social media - reach out to Ladies who interest you and get a feel for how they do things and who they cater to.  Regardless of house. The only whales I advocate strongly for and fight for viciously are the ones swimming in the ocean - just saying.There's girls like that, they fish more reasonably so to speak.

This is an industry that's thousands of years old and while popularized and made a spectacle by the ruling classes throughout history is still an industry that caters to practically anyone. You just need to know where to go and who to seek out.  You'll find your Madame De Pompadour shoutout to Dr.Who dude we need to party I'll bring the costume lmao

Have I ever mentioned I cosplayed that version of Reinette? lmao

In a previous topic mentioned seeing no change with prices with the exception of parking on Las Vegas Blvd, LOL.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
+1
I often get priced out.

Can't buy the McLaren with all the fixings. Can't get a house in Bel Air with a cavernous basement and launch pad like Tony Stark.

But sometimes eating a $6 sub at Subway is just grand. And sometimes, seeing your favorite lady is the same exact way.

Hey - even at Subway they serve white meat breast, oiled up and a little spicy too. I enjoy breast anywhere like this - whether at Subway or at the hottest brothel in NV lol

HD

Why do you "often get priced out"?
Why HD, why?  LOL
Give you a tip.....
Say you don't have any credit cards and only Cash On Hand.
Get it!
 ;)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #36 on: %762 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

According to your logic if you would go to the ranch once in your life you would agree to pay $10.000/hr...

No, but if it was a one time thing, I wouldn't agonize over a few hundred dollars.

roxanneprice

« Reply #37 on: %821 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I understand why Mongers go to Elko and I also understand that I can't give them that same experience. I can't meet the price point/time and I don't work at a small house that can cater directly and mainly to one group of people. It's all good, though! I still enjoy the Mongers I do see :)

So in other words, you're willing to give up the majority of people who pay for sex which is average people with average incomes in favor of a minority of high rollers?

got it!

*shrug* Mongers have never been my main source of income, but I appreciate when I see a few of them. I see a lot more than people would guess. My age demographic of clients is fairly younger than the old timers here. I take lower priced parties if we come to an agreement but I will not do $400 parties for the hour and receive about $100-$120 of that to have sex and sell intimacy to someone. If that prices me out of some people's budgets, than that's something I can live with. I don't have to apologize for it or should even have to explain it.

I do appreciate your honesty on the subject. Usually women like to keep giving the same old line that every party is different and there's a party that everyone can afford. It's refreshing to hear a lady being honest about her business.
I can relate with Ruby on this one. If we could take all of the parties, we would. Some of us need to recharge ourselves with alone time, so taking all of the parties could potentially be dangerous. I am only speaking for myself here of course.

Pretty much, some of us have limits. We don't exactly enjoy having those limits, but we have to pay attention to the signals our bodies are giving us.

JGan

« Reply #38 on: %842 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

I'm in the opposite boat. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more if I were a local, because I wouldn't have gas and travel expenses. As it stands, I can only go a few times a year, and I have to pay an additional ~$400+ for travel and lodging.

For me, the sweet spot is in the $600-800 range. That's not to say I won't ever do more -- especially if it's a first party -- but if I'm going to be a repeat customer I'm probably going to try and stay in that range. Eventually, once I've had several different experiences, I'd like to find one courtesan to spend most of my time with. At that point, I'll probably go with whoever gives special deals for lengthier parties (or for several shorter parties over multiple days).

That being said, I fully support and respect the ladies being able to charge whatever they want. It might price me out, but that's okay. I'm no special snowflake, and I don't expect special treatment.

I can relate with Ruby on this one. If we could take all of the parties, we would. Some of us need to recharge ourselves with alone time, so taking all of the parties could potentially be dangerous. I am only speaking for myself here of course.

Pretty much, some of us have limits. We don't exactly enjoy having those limits, but we have to pay attention to the signals our bodies are giving us.

Definitely! I support that decision. I'm extremely introverted, so I totally understand the need to recharge. I wouldn't want to party with a courtesan who hated what she was doing, or looked totally worn out physically or emotionally. A party like that would make me feel depressed, not happy.

JGan

« Reply #39 on: %844 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

Whoa whoa, hold up here. Is it like the sacrifices to the lady in American Gods? If so, yes please.

MrGoldfish

« Reply #40 on: %858 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1

Whoa whoa, hold up here. Is it like the sacrifices to the lady in American Gods? If so, yes please.

Darn, I was hoping I could just sacrifice large baskets of fruit so Kitti would agree satisfy my Carmen Miranda fantasy.  Oh well, just have to find something else to do next trip
« Last Edit: %860 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 by MrGoldfish »

Ruby Rae

« Reply #41 on: %879 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1

got it!

Exactly. You and I are very alike in that way. I would love to be the kind of working girl who could take every single party and just rake in that money -- but that's not how I am. I recharge by being alone, and social situations zap my energy. However, I do amazing one on one with people when I am fully rested in body and mind. I also give a lot of myself in a party. So if I'm taking small parties all day, or back to back long parties, etc., I will eventually get burnt out. I know this from experience. It happened in my first two years of working in LPIN. I know my mind and body better now. And that's why I have become more selective with who I see and how many people in a day I see. I have to weigh whether a $400 hour long party would be worth it for me financially and emotionally, and it would not. I think this is hard for some people to understand, especially if they are not introverted.

TheMightyPeanut

« Reply #42 on: %908 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

LOL. If someone names herself Bilquis I will book a flight the next day. Love that book and am really enjoying the show.

JGan

« Reply #43 on: %950 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
LOL. If someone names herself Bilquis I will book a flight the next day. Love that book and am really enjoying the show.

Same! It's one of my favorite books. Neil Gaiman is fantastic.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: %053 %14, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Elko houses are usually around that $400-500 mark, if that is someone's budget and it works for them more power to them. I have had a few ladies in the past make a few sarcastic comments that the Elko ladies cheapen their business. I never understood that comment, some ladies might be ok with many parties a day regardless of price. That is their choice. Most ladies I have met though understand the whole price point of Elko and why clients go there like Ruby said in her post. Also most respect the ladies at other houses and realize they are all just trying to do their job and make money whether it be a a $400 or $1000 party. I just go with a lady who fits my budget if no lady does not a big deal.