Author Topic: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"  (Read 28548 times)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #90 on: %059 %21, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
It is a problem for working girls to turn down a customer they might not want to party with. However, they have to realize that every time they do it, they are more or less giving the brothel a bad reputation as being a high priced brothel as most customers do not buy into the independent contractor crap and just see it as being brothels with good prices or brothels with outrageous prices.
It shouldn't be a problem if the brothel leaves it to each ladies discretion. Although at Sheris if a client gets turned down I've had it done to me personally they will find a lady in that price range you offer and it appears to me the lady they bring to you is forced into that price.Only house I know that does that and most of the time the lady brought to you is either not the type you are looking for or really not interested.

Yeah Sheris hates it when money walks out the door. I don't remember if it was 2014 or 2015. My buddy decided on a whom at like 2 am he wanted to go to Sheris I knew I did not have enough not once the driver got his 30 percent off the top cut >: it was debatable even if it was 50 50 I had enough. But I went along for the ride just so he would not change his mind or go drop it all at a strip club or hook up with the wrong indie.

The shift manager asked me what I was working with around 3 30 am because I did not even attempt to book. I told her 500 tops so don't worry about me that ain't going to fly here not once you factor in that you are going to give 30 percent of that to the driver. No I am good I say its because of that lame 30 percent guys like me won't try to even book here I told her.

She kinda lowered her head a little looked the other direction basically said yeah there probably are not many ladies here that  would be comfortable with an amount that low, but she would ask around if I wanted. Nope I said I only came so my buddy  would follow through.

I found out later my buddy only dropped like 600 so makes sense why the shift manager was so Gung ho on trying to help me find someone.

Ironman
Ah.....  ;)..... talk with a hostess and say you're maximum budget upfront.  Can imagine the look on the hostess  ;D.  Learning more and more why you never experienced a failed negotiation.  Any chance you'll be visiting Sheri's this summer?
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Thing I'm Tired of Hearing: "I'm Priced Out Everywhere But Small Rural Houses"
« Reply #91 on: %358 %24, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+3
If we have chemistry and I like you, I will work with your budget. I personally would rather get laid than not ;)
So long and thanks for all the Fish.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #92 on: %401 %24, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
If we have chemistry and I like you, I will work with your budget. I personally would rather get laid than not ;)
Now that is music to my ears!

I think my 25 incher is starting to grow ears as well.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #93 on: %656 %24, %2017, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Mr.Tshirts Funny that you say ears. There is a place in the Caribbean islands that is called condom world. It has all types of unique condoms. Glow in the dark condoms and I actually saw one with bunny ears on it. I'm sure they have one to fit your 25 incher.
CO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #94 on: %445 %31, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
Mr.Tshirts Funny that you say ears. There is a place in the Caribbean islands that is called condom world. It has all types of unique condoms. Glow in the dark condoms and I actually saw one with bunny ears on it. I'm sure they have one to fit your 25 incher.
CO Vanity

If you get these I will pitch in! A must have for collectors :)
So long and thanks for all the Fish.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #95 on: %908 %31, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
CO Vanity

If you get these I will pitch in! A must have for collectors :)

A collectors item would be great.  However, for my personal collection it would be a couple of used ones from Roxy and from Vanity.   :P

Why not?  I can see it now, in my bedroom a whole wall full of used condoms, each from a spectacular party with a great girl (with her autograph).
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

thatguy3

« Reply #96 on: %029 %31, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
+1
I agree with this,

"I don't think a lady should ever be put on a guilt trip based on her prices"

At the same time, I think the same should apply to men who have a limited budget.

100% agreed.

I have only had one party, very recently, and I must admit that going into the party, the budget was probably my biggest area of concern. I had a very specific budget, and wasn't sure if I'd be able to afford the kind of party I wanted with a girl I liked. I was very fortunate however. My first choice of girl was available for lineup, was very nice and friendly in our interactions, did a very good job of showing me the ropes of how things work during parties at the houses, and made negotiations easier than I ever imagined they would be. Got exactly what I was looking for for right around the budget I was looking to spend, and she was very easy to work with. And this was at Moonlite. I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #97 on: %271 %31, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
+1
I agree with this,

At the same time, I think the same should apply to men who have a limited budget.

100% agreed.

I have only had one party, very recently, and I must admit that going into the party, the budget was probably my biggest area of concern. I had a very specific budget, and wasn't sure if I'd be able to afford the kind of party I wanted with a girl I liked. I was very fortunate however. My first choice of girl was available for lineup, was very nice and friendly in our interactions, did a very good job of showing me the ropes of how things work during parties at the houses, and made negotiations easier than I ever imagined they would be. Got exactly what I was looking for for right around the budget I was looking to spend, and she was very easy to work with. And this was at Moonlite. I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time.

"I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time."
--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
DEPENDS WHO WAS THE LADY?
Challenge for you  ;D!
Visit different negotiations brothels, and choose to party with ladies who might be considered expensive.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

thatguy3

« Reply #98 on: %320 %31, %2017, %1:%May:%st %-07:00 »
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

"I'm guessing that's a pretty common result of the houses. Though my experience is limited to the one time."
--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!
Visit different negotiations brothels, and choose to party with ladies who might be considered expensive.

Is it appropriate to name the lady?

I'll just say, she's one of the more well known girls at Moonlite. She was the top choice I had been looking into for around the past month or so. And hell, even if she isn't one of the more expensive girls at Moonlite, though I'd imagine she is, for what I got, and for the way she worked with my budget, she'll easily be an ATF if multiple ranch visits are in my future. Considering I got everything I was looking for at a price I was comfortable with all on my first visit, I don't even know if I need to take up that challenge. I already know the girl that gives me exactly what I'm looking for! If I end up going again, she's definitely earned a repeat client  ;D ;D

Golden Slumbers

« Reply #99 on: %344 %01, %2017, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!

I'll just say, she's one of the more well known girls at Moonlite. She was the top choice I had been looking into for around the past month or so. And hell, even if she isn't one of the more expensive girls at Moonlite, though I'd imagine she is, for what I got, and for the way she worked with my budget, she'll easily be an ATF if multiple ranch visits are in my future. Considering I got everything I was looking for at a price I was comfortable with all on my first visit, I don't even know if I need to take up that challenge. I already know the girl that gives me exactly what I'm looking for! If I end up going again, she's definitely earned a repeat client  ;D ;D

Sounds like you had a great experience that worked out in multiple ways.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I think all that COH is saying is that to then go on to draw the conclusion that "that's a pretty common result" is a stretch.  Your sample size is so small, and there are so many reports to the contrary.

But I'm not criticizing you for saying it.  It seems like it was an afterthought you added to the end of what you were really trying to say.  You probably could have just left it out and we would still have gotten the idea.

isurfer

« Reply #100 on: %347 %01, %2017, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!

Go ahead and name the lady, I'd like to know. In my experience, about 50% of the BunnyRanch ladies might probably price match your first party if you tell them how much you paid, what you got for it, and who you partied with. Same goes for the other 3 Mound House brothels that Dennis Hof owns. Ladies at Sagebrush, Love Ranch North, and Kit Kat Ranch might price match too, they are a close knit community and often talk to and know each other and with a track record and previous good experience you might find a large variety of ladies to choose from the 4 brothels there if you choose to experience parties with other ladies. Be honest and don't lie about what you paid and got when you talk to them, lying can give you a bad reputation. You can try the same approach at Mustang if you happen to visit there, tell the Mustang ladies what you paid and got and with which lady at BR and some will price match if it is reasonable to them. Some Mustang ladies have worked at Hof brothels and some Hof ladies have worked at Mustang, the ladies in LPIN are a small group and some keep in contact with each other and respect and support each other more than you can imagine even if they no longer work together.

thatguy3

« Reply #101 on: %603 %01, %2017, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!

Sounds like you had a great experience that worked out in multiple ways.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I think all that COH is saying is that to then go on to draw the conclusion that "that's a pretty common result" is a stretch.  Your sample size is so small, and there are so many reports to the contrary.

But I'm not criticizing you for saying it.  It seems like it was an afterthought you added to the end of what you were really trying to say.  You probably could have just left it out and we would still have gotten the idea.

I guess that's fair. I guess going in I was just a bit paranoid that I was gonna get laughed out of the bedroom for my budget lol, so to have it in the end go so smoothly definitely ended up coloring my perception of the process the whole way.

Obviously my one single experience doesn't trump years of multiple experiences from lots of guys.

Dirk Diggler

« Reply #102 on: %603 %01, %2017, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
+1
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!

I wouldn't name her as frankly it's not anyone else's business, but that's your call. Maybe she liked you and gave you a great deal compared to some others...you never know but no reason to discuss it publicly.

As far as the "that's a pretty common result" comment, I don't find it any more of a stretch than saying there are so many reports to the contrary and insinuating you can't find fairly priced parties at the larger brothels. I doubt the mongers on this board even represent one fifth of the LPIN customer base so our sample size is far to small to speak for LPIN clients as a whole. Iv'e said it before and I will say it again. I've had no difficulty in finding fairly priced parties and ladies who were reasonable in negotiations, no matter what house I have been at. The true issue is that certain people enjoy $300 dollar an hour rates out in Elko, and then have the expectation they are entitled to the same rate elsewhere and when they don't receive it, they deem the house to be "overpriced".

You can argue sand is sand so if you want to enjoy the sand on the beach in California that's fine, but you're not going to be enjoying the sand on the beach in Hawaii for the same price and it's unrealistic to think otherwise.

Dirk

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #103 on: %042 %01, %2017, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
+2
I had a decently priced party at the  Bunnyranch a year or so ago. I won't be going back because I was very uncomfortable there and it was not on the lady. The environment there I found to be distracting from our party. It would be nice to silence the lineup bell in the room during a party, if the house can do that it will be a  good thing. I would rather go to LRN and not deal with that.As far as price goes $300 parties in Elko are what they are there. I wouldn't go to another house and say in Elko I got this so you should honor that here. You can certainly go to a house and say I have $300 what can I get for that without  applying to another house party rates. Some ladies might take it others might not. Just watch out for the ladies that say no lady in a house will accept your rate, always let each individual lady tell you that in their room.

thatguy3

« Reply #104 on: %334 %02, %2017, %1:%Jun:%nd %-07:00 »
+1
I agree with this,

100% agreed.

--thatguy3

LOL one experience!
Challenge for you  ;D!

I wouldn't name her as frankly it's not anyone else's business, but that's your call. Maybe she liked you and gave you a great deal compared to some others...you never know but no reason to discuss it publicly.

As far as the "that's a pretty common result" comment, I don't find it any more of a stretch than saying there are so many reports to the contrary and insinuating you can't find fairly priced parties at the larger brothels. I doubt the mongers on this board even represent one fifth of the LPIN customer base so our sample size is far to small to speak for LPIN clients as a whole. Iv'e said it before and I will say it again. I've had no difficulty in finding fairly priced parties and ladies who were reasonable in negotiations, no matter what house I have been at. The true issue is that certain people enjoy $300 dollar an hour rates out in Elko, and then have the expectation they are entitled to the same rate elsewhere and when they don't receive it, they deem the house to be "overpriced".

You can argue sand is sand so if you want to enjoy the sand on the beach in California that's fine, but you're not going to be enjoying the sand on the beach in Hawaii for the same price and it's unrealistic to think otherwise.

Dirk

You're right, I think it's best to not discuss it. I don't think I got any sort of special deal or anything like that, although maybe I did, my point was more so, I had a very easy negotiation experience. I don't think that I paid less than I should have or anything like that, just that the girl was very easy to work with in negotiations, and very happily worked with the budget that I was looking to spend, and I got a party that was just what I was looking for. I'm sure I paid a fair / standard price for the party. We probably spent all of 5 minutes in the room negotiating. Negotiations were probably what I was the most intimidated by going to the ranch for the first time, having no idea what to expect (that, and the "star struck" factor of having research LPIN, the ranches, and the specific girls I was interested in for the last couple months, and then finally seeing and experiencing it all in person, seeing the girls in person, and getting a bit star struck so to speak), and seeing how easily it all worked out definitely took away a lot of the intimidation for potential future parties, either with this same girl, or with others.

I can see how my "I guess that's standard" comment may have been somewhat out of line or off base. So I apologize for poor articulation of my point. I'm certainly not trying to suggest that my 1 experience trumps the many many many experiences of people who've been doing this for far longer, nor was I trying to suggest that I'm somehow special and got some kind of deal or hook up. Just that I felt the negotiation process with this girl to be particularly easy, and the price I paid for the party received to be very fair, and the experience that I had in the party immensely enjoyable and well worth it.