Author Topic: Dreadhead's June 2024 Elko Trip (Parties with Jessy and Zara)  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
Dreadhead's June 2024 Elko Trip (Parties with Jessy and Zara)
« on: %068 %23, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
+4
Now that I've had a day to decompress and get reacclimated to Eastern time zone, I'm ready to detail how my trip to Elko went.

The flights weren't too bad; I'm used to the long flight to SLC by now. The plane to Elko got a bit bigger, which is cool. I was able to sit on the left of the plane by myself.

A problem arose when I got into the airport: Elko Taxi went out of business. Imagine my surprise to get into the airport late at night and try to hail a taxi, without the ability to do so. Even worse, there weren't any Ubers or Lyfts out. Thankfully, I was able to coordinate with Louis and have Anna give me ride from the airport when I arrived, as well as drive me back the morning I left. At 5AM, no less. I'm eternally grateful, but I know going forward, I'm going to have to take not being able to get taxis into account. I may have to take the Salt Lake Express next time, since I know where it picks up, and it's easier to walk there that it is to the airport.

I stayed in the Ramada this time, instead of the Rodeway like I normally do. The property was much nicer and the pancakes were great. The one thing to note is that you're near the pool, so you'll have a lot of people going to it and making a bit of noise. Aside from that, it's not bad, would stay there again.

As far as parties, I had three: one with Jessy and two with the new lady, Zara. I wish I could have done more, but I didn't book my trip that soon since I was planning other vacations also. I'll try not to procrastinate from now on.

Jessy was my first of three parties. I've partied with her NUMEROUS times; she's always wonderful in every way. Every positive word I and others have said about her is deserved. I never feel like I have a vacation unless I've seen her. She does a great job at making you feel relaxed and happy. I look forward to having many more parties with her if I can.

I had two parties with Zara after that. When Louis mentioned he'd have a new woman starting, I wasn't sure about it at first, but when I went to the site and saw her, I was shocked. She was VERY beautiful. I knew that I would have to see her, so I made an appointment to spend time with her once she was clear to work. To my surprise, I was the first person she'd seen, since she's relatively new to LPIN. Her pictures didn't do her justice; she's very pretty in person. That's the case for a good number of the ladies at Mona's and Inez's; they often look much better than the pictures on the sites would have you believe.

We had two great parties, complete with a lot of laughs and happiness. She's a great dancer and conversationalist, and I enjoyed learning some things about her, though I was surprised that she didn't know who 2 Chainz or any of the Wu-Tang Clan members were. The latter I get somewhat, but the former is surprising, especially since 2 Chainz is recent.

Overall, I had a great time getting away from it all for a bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to come out again sometime later in the year.

Again, special thanks for Anna for coming out late at night to pick me up and early in the morning to ensure I got to the airport. That was most appreciated. I always feel guilty about asking for rides like that, though I know that you all are there to help.

And of course, good tidings to Jessy and Zara.

EDIT: There was one other thing. I did mention in a previous thread about bringing condoms. Unfortunately, that didn't quite go well. For one, I read one of the signs outside Mona's, which mentioned that condoms have to be latex. The brand I bought were not. Granted, that probably wouldn't have mattered; the box got a bit ... roughed up in transit, to say the least. Moral of the story: make sure any condoms you bring are latex and in a carry-on so the box won't be damaged.
« Last Edit: %080 %23, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 by Dreadhead »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Dreadhead's June 2024 Elko Trip (Parties with Jessy and Zara)
« Reply #1 on: %813 %24, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Jessy and Zara!! It was nice to see you and you are welcome!!

Offline Silverado

• Couch Lint
Re: Dreadhead's June 2024 Elko Trip (Parties with Jessy and Zara)
« Reply #2 on: %244 %27, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Thanks for your report Deadhead! Particularly your review of Zara. I was immediately intrigued by her new presence in the lineup. Hopefully I will be able to get to Elko soon to meet her. From my experience, Ebony girls are always very passionate. As they say, once you go black, you won’t go back!