Author Topic: Monas trip report with Riley and Jessy/Mila  (Read 1336 times)

Offline OldDude

• Lookie-Loo
Monas trip report with Riley and Jessy/Mila
« on: %182 %17, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+5
I pulled my RV into Elko Friday afternoon in plenty of time for my scheduled date with Riley that evening.  I’ve stayed at Valley View RV Park before, which is a no-frills budget park.  This time I stayed at Iron Horse RV Resort, which is several steps up from Valley View.  Small pool, jacuzzi, green grass and lots of trees.  They also give a discount to Good Sam members.  This will be my go-to spot for future trips to Elko.

I arrived a few minutes early at Monas and Riley came right out.  Riley is all and more than her pictures show.  Very pretty with a slim figure and wonderful curves.  I was a bit nervous at first but Riley took my hand and quickly put me at ease.  She gave me a tour of Monas and then we went to her room.  Negotiations were very easy and she was agreeable to all my wishes.  I won’t go into detail but to say that she is a very passionate lover and her oral skills are out of this world.  Another date with Riley is definitely in the stars.

Sunday was my next date and was something that’s been on my bucket list for a while… making love to two women at the same time.  A fantasy that Jessy and Mila made come true.  When I first met Jessy and Mila I knew this was going to be a great date.  We soon went to back to Jessy’s room and as with Riley a couple of days earlier, negotiations were very easy.  The plan was to tag team me and wow did they ever.  When the clothes came off, it struck me just how beautiful these two ladies were.  Jessy is petite with great curves and beautiful natural breast with the most delicious long nipples.  Mila is a real beauty.  Beautiful face and hair, wonderful natural breast, and great curves.  Again, I won’t go into details but It’s obvious that these two have teamed up before and I had a really great time.  We also had a little time afterwards for cuddling and conversation which was really great too.  I can see myself booking dates with either or both of these ladies in the future.

I also want to give a shoutout to a local restaurant that is just 2 blocks up the street from the three Elko brothels.  The Elko area is home to a significant Basque population and the Star Hotel and Family Style Restaurant at Third and Silver provides an excellent choice of Basque cuisine at a reasonable price.
« Last Edit: %190 %17, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 by OldDude »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Monas trip report with Riley and Jessy/Mila
« Reply #1 on: %789 %18, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
So happy you enjoyed your time with Riley, Jessy, and Mila!!

Offline Silverado

• Couch Lint
« Reply #2 on: %246 %27, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Thanks for your report. Having partied with Jessy several times, I too am a fan of her amazing nipples!!! Not to mention her other exceptional attributes.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %791 %30, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Thank you, that was fun.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰