Author Topic: Winnemucca braces for massive lithium mine  (Read 407 times)

Offline Maverick777

• Regular
Winnemucca braces for massive lithium mine
« on: November 20, 2023, 11:58:00 AM »
+1
 What do you think the implications for northern Nevada brothels will be?

"What we are preparing for is 2,000 construction jobs to build the facility in the next two years. That's about 25 percent of the city's (current) population."

"Stone, however, is concerned about the behavior of Lithium America's construction workers when they let off steam in Winnemucca establishments serving alcohol – somewhat reminiscent of a Nevada boom town of the 1800s."

https://www.nnbw.com/news/2023/sep/29/winnemucca-braces-for-massive-lithium-mine/

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Winnemucca braces for massive lithium mine
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 02:35:45 PM »
+1
Sounds like a good opportunity for Mustang Ranch II to be built.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 01:33:03 PM »
Sounds like a good opportunity for Mustang Ranch II to be built.

Sounds like an opportunity for the entire line to be rebuilt. Not sure if one house will be enough.

Offline mikejt

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 08:35:03 AM »
+1
Sounds like it may also help the business in Elko. 

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 01:34:17 PM »
+1
Sounds exciting and also problematic - reminds me of the fracking industry in North Dakota and the growth pains they went through there.

But yeah, this is a great opportunity for brothels. If Hof were alive, he would be trying to purchase real estate right now. But would Humboldt County/Winnemuca be open to rebuilding/expansion of brothels?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:43:32 PM by Jack Rackham »

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 07:27:12 PM »
Just keep in mind. That all of the construction workers. Will not live in Winnemucca. Or any of the work camps… Plus they just might bring their families with. Just like the construction workers, for the wind energy’s projects.. “wind towers” .. And like the oil /sand tar pits……

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 07:45:51 PM »
+1
Sounds exciting and also problematic - reminds me of the fracking industry in North Dakota and the growth pains they went through there.

But yeah, this is a great opportunity for brothels. If Hof were alive, he would be trying to purchase real estate right now. But would Humboldt County/Winnemuca be open to rebuilding/expansion of brothels?

I would guess they are… Lance seemed to have serious plans for his Mustang 2, I would imagine he probably explored that issue before getting serious.