Author Topic: Love Ranch Halloween You Tube Video  (Read 4317 times)

shooter

Re: Love Ranch Halloween You Tube Video
« Reply #15 on: %746 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
IB, 4:37 time frame. I see who you mean now. She came up to us guys and chatted but I do not remember her name. I believe she is 18 or 19 though, someone said that she could not drink yet. Sorry I was eyeing Chloe at that time and was not paying all that much attention.

afriend

« Reply #16 on: %802 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
OK, the costume you are describing isn't the one I'm seeing.  Go to the 4:37 mark in the video and see the girl in white.  I don't think that's Jordan but she definitely has the hip/waist ratio I tend to look for.

IB, I'm not certain either of these ladies is the one in the LR video at 4:37, but they might be ones that you may be interested in.  Plus a picture of Scarlett and Jordan in costumes.

afriend

LuckyDay                                      Charisma_love                          Scarlett & Jordan in Costumes
« Last Edit: %845 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 by afriend »

afriend

« Reply #17 on: %862 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
I am now fairly certain it was Cashmere, based on these photos I've linked on the BR website.

afriend

CookieMonster

« Reply #18 on: %952 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
I'm going to assume you really don't know and say that's Chloe Daniels.  I believe that was Jordan Soprano in the police outfit.  The ones I was most intrigued with were the girl in the pink mini-dress in the pillow fight and the girl in the white flared mini-skirt with the white stockings in the lineup portion at the end.  Anyone know who they are?

IB, that was "Kitten"-- Soon to be named "Wet Kitten".  I wrote a field report on her here and mentioned her police outfit in the review!

http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/lpin/reviews/text/0345.html

and you reviewed it (i think)!

afriend

« Reply #19 on: %981 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
CM, We tried to straighten him out yesterday about who was who.
I'm going to assume you really don't know and say that's Chloe Daniels.  I believe that was Jordan Soprano in the police outfit.  The ones I was most intrigued with were the girl in the pink mini-dress in the pillow fight and the girl in the white flared mini-skirt with the white stockings in the lineup portion at the end.  Anyone know who they are?

IB, that was "Kitten"-- Soon to be named "Wet Kitten".  I wrote a field report on her here and mentioned her police outfit in the review!

http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/lpin/reviews/text/0345.html

I'm going to assume you really don't know and say that's Chloe Daniels.  I believe that was Jordan Soprano in the police outfit.  The ones I was most intrigued with were the girl in the pink mini-dress in the pillow fight and the girl in the white flared mini-skirt with the white stockings in the lineup portion at the end.  Anyone know who they are?

You are 50% correct IB, Chloe is in the white outfit, Jordan is not in these pictures.  Kitty was in the Police uniform and Cashmere is the one in the pink outfit in the pillow fight.

Kitty (kitten) and Cashmere

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: %993 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »

What?!  I'm supposed to read the things too?  Hey man I just edit them.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: %995 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
I am now fairly certain it was Cashmere, based on these photos I've linked on the BR website.

afriend

Interestingly enough that is a nurse's outfit but she's wearing fishnet stockings rather than white ones.  I'll take your word for it that it's her.  It's a shame these girls are just so damn young.

afriend

« Reply #22 on: %009 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
Interestingly enough that is a nurse's outfit but she's wearing fishnet stockings rather than white ones.  I'll take your word for it that it's her.  It's a shame these girls are just so damn young.

That is what happens when you keep having birthdays.  ;D

I think the white stockings is just the result of low resolution on the video.  When I pause the video at some spots it appears that she is wearing the same fishnet stockings as in the photo.

shooter

« Reply #23 on: %020 %03, %2009, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
Alrighty now. I got confused due to the fact that Cashmere had changed outfits. She is the young one. But both her and Charisma I think would be classified as IB Type ladies. Scarlet was very personable too.

Chloe Daniels

« Reply #24 on: %082 %05, %2009, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 »
Shooter, you are making me blush and getting me a little........    thinking of our party!

IB, 4:37 time frame. I see who you mean now. She came up to us guys and chatted but I do not remember her name. I believe she is 18 or 19 though, someone said that she could not drink yet. Sorry I was eyeing Chloe at that time and was not paying all that much attention.