Author Topic: (Love), "Reign o'er Me'... To quote The Who  (Read 2095 times)

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
(Love), "Reign o'er Me'... To quote The Who
« on: August 20, 2022, 07:42:29 PM »
+3
No time to write just yet, but I will break my own rule with a preview of an impending review just to say THIS:

If you get a chance to party with Reign, one of the newest additions at Mona's ... JUMP AT THE CHANCE!!!

My goodness, you will not be disappointed! Amazing amazing amazing lady - and super sweet!

More detail to follow soon, as I try to get my darned legs to stop shaking hours after this wonderful encounter.

GENTLEMEN, PLEASE PUT REIGN NEAR OR AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST! You will thank me later...
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Re: (Love), "Reign o'er Me'... To quote The Who
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 06:06:24 AM »
+1
Thanks for your review. I'm heading up that way one week from today. Hope she is still there.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 08:13:04 AM »
+2
Thanks for your review. I'm heading up that way one week from today. Hope she is still there.

Reign just got to town, so I am sure she will be there.

I arrived around noonish, a bit nervous, my 1st time at Mona's, the day after my 10th *very satisfying* party at Sues, my 5th with Yami. (Will write my Sue's reviews later this weekend)

I got let in by Anna, & knowing that I was likely too early to party right away, I was hoping to schedule to meet Reign, based on what I saw and read on their website. I *love* that her pretty face is visible in the photos.

Anna did let me know that a couple of the gals, both with great reputations on this site and vocal followings, were available if time was an issue for me. Temped as I was... I stayed disciplined (haha) and asked about Reign's availability. I was told I could meet her after 2pm. Anna wrote down my name and "monger" status, and I headed out.

Time on my hands, I went next door to Sue's to plan a 2nd Yami party for later that night and what will be my 1st with Micki for the next day. Did that and headed back to my hotel room to save my energy for a big day!

Headed back to Mona's a bit later and Anna buzzed me in the door. I chatted w her for a bit, super friendly btw. She gave me the rest of the lowdown on Mona's when this lonnnnnnnnnng extremely pretty woman emerged from the back room.

You guess it. Reign had arrived!!

Sexy outfit and high heels that made her even longer!  We spoke for a bit and went back to her room to chat more.

We discussed the deets, the monger arrangement, my 1st time using that, and sealed the deal with Anna.

Back to Reign's room where she set the tone with music of my choice via a huge TV (I deferred to her tastes), and after the requisite disrobing, we were off to the races...

She has some ink, not an excessive amount, but her body is soooooooo sleek and sexy, head to toe. And her sweet rump will make you weep, I assure you, it is SO fine!!!

Without getting into the specifics, she started off so gentle and sweet, and then accelerated the pace as things got rolling. And her pace was perfect.

We went a little back and forth between various activities. ALL of which she is masterful at, making me feel incredible in very way. And let me say, spend a little time behind her sweet bottom, and you will find everything you ever wanted in this world!

Her skills are off the charts, my friends. Possibly the best oral play I have encountered in decades. But her entire body is a pleasure giving experience that you will surely want to enjoy again and again. She might change the LPIN landscape in Elko!

Anyway... Reign could not have been sweeter and more generous with her words and body. And talk about sexy... If you like your lady long, lean, skilled snd energetic, you will find ALL of that in Reign! My future trips will definitely include partying with her.

Is it possible ... that the 'Reign' of next year's COY has just begun???

GO SEE THIS FIIIIIIIIINE, SWEET, SEXY WOMAN!

Tell her "'NewDude2022 sent you!"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 08:38:09 AM by NewDude2022 »
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 09:18:51 AM »
+1
thank you so much for such a detailed review. I have been waiting not so patiently for someone to speak up. she looks beautiful in her pictures. surely a monger has to write a review! thanks for being our ginnepig.  ;)
fingers crossed she is still there in a month.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 03:48:44 AM »
+1
I'm also headed to Elko next week and hope Reign is in the house!!!
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 04:06:21 PM »
I am most certain that you gentlemen will be please with Reign. Terrific attitude, worldly personality, pretty eyes and .... well, you read the rest up above.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 05:57:17 PM »
Hey guys, be sure to write up a review of Reign after you party with her!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 01:35:12 PM »
+1
It was nice to meet you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Reign, she is such a sweetheart!

Offline Sebring_74

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 02:24:43 PM »
Hey guys, be sure to write up a review of Reign after you party with her!

Barring an act of God, I'll have a party with her at the end of the week and a review will follow shortly thereafter!  I wish I could get there sooner, the anticipation is killing me.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 06:55:19 PM »
It was nice to meet you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Reign, she is such a sweetheart!

I think Mona's has something special in Reign.