Author Topic: Better late than never - pricing survey  (Read 22069 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Better late than never - pricing survey
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2015, 06:10:35 PM »
+2

...Abby prides herself on working with all budgets...and she ain't just blowing smoke.

I, wholeheartedly agree with this!  Abby give a great GFE party and I've repeated with her many times, so much, that I'd have to look it up in my Excel spreadsheets to count them all!

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2015, 06:13:35 PM »
+1
...As for TBR (Team Bunnyranch) establishments, I cannot speak from personal experience...based on comments from other mongers, both in chat and here on this board that do party there, it would seem that those prices are in line as well.

Reviewing my personal statistics for CY 2014 I found with one exception that all of my activities were at the Alien Cathouse and Love Ranch Vegas. My hourly average was a bit above the average for all rural houses, but below the specific averages listed for both the above houses. I can't speak for prices in the northern Hofhauses, but I've found the southern establishments to be quite reasonable.

This was exactly my experience as well for the AlienCathouse and LoveRanch-Crystal.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2015, 06:18:14 PM »
+2
Someone is claiming to have had a Bungalow/VIP/Jacuzzi room party for $300? I dont think so [throws bullshit flag].

Actually, a high percentage of the prices submitted to this survey are false. It has little to no accuracy.

This essentially is calling a high percentage of those who participate in the pricing survey liars.  If the prices they submitted are false, that makes them liars.  Since a high percentage of those who submit to the pricing survey are Mongers (Hiking Guy will be happy to verify this), that means the majority of us are liars in your book.

MY point is that my experiences at the various brothels, pricing wise, have been in line with the survey, or less.  And yes, I've partied at a number of houses over the last couple of years (around Reno, Pahrump, and of course Elko), and those are the averages (and highs and lows) that I speak of.

As for TBR (Team Bunnyranch) establishments, I cannot speak from personal experience to the accuracy of THOSE survey submisisons as I haven't frequented any of those in several years (you can thank photogate and the lack of a sincere apology afterwords for that).  But based on comments from other mongers, both in chat and here on this board that do party there, it would seem that those prices are in line as well.  My last few parties at the Love Ranch (pre-photogate) and old Sagebrush (pre-Dennis) have been in line with the survey averages, up until my last visits (a couple of years back) at both of those establishments.
The participants in this survery are primarily LPIN hobbyists, so I'm quite sure that as a whole they negotiate better deals than the average joe fresh off the street that has little to no idea what to expect pricing wise before he steps foot in a brothel (cathouse aside).

I agree with your assessment--and yes, as stated in the latest SIN Pricing Survey, 95% of the submissions are from registered members of this forum (and in the two previous SIN Pricing Surveys, that # was 96%).

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2015, 06:29:19 PM »
+3
I stated that both men AND women lie frequently about the prices of parties and I continue to stand by that statement.  ;D I didn't make claims as to whether the pricing survey results are higher, lower, or the same to the real numbers. I just said that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Or, more accurately, Abraham Lincoln said that.  ;D ;D

...and as I have already explained in this thread, the SIN Pricing Survey DOES NOT collect pricing information from people sitting at the bar or hanging out in the parlors of the brothels where others are close enough to listen in (and therefore, the guy might "brag" to look "cool"--like you mentioned previously). The SIN Pricing Survey submissions are submitted from the privacy of the clients home where nobody is around to see or hear his pricing info AND we don't require the lady's name for any submission AND the clients submissions NOR a listing of the clients who participated is ever made public.

...you still haven't answered a question I posed to you in a previous post--do you think the SIN Pricing Survey's Average Hourly Rate (for Large/Urban brothels) of $634/hr is a LOW price?

The Hiking Guy

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »
+2
...Abby give a great GFE party and I've repeated with her many times, so much, that I'd have to look it up in my Excel spreadsheets to count them all!

The Hiking Guy

Maybe we need to compare notes--whichever one of us partied with Abby the most last year could claim her as a dependent on our CY 2014 tax return.

Max Wood

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2015, 06:55:44 PM »
+1
I just said that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Or, more accurately, Abraham Lincoln said that.

Was this before or after the Gettysburg Address?

Max Wood

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2015, 07:01:51 PM »
+1
I stated that both men AND women lie frequently about the prices of parties and I continue to stand by that statement.  ;D I didn't make claims as to whether the pricing survey results are higher, lower, or the same to the real numbers. I just said that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Or, more accurately, Abraham Lincoln said that.  ;D ;D

...and as I have already explained in this thread, the SIN Pricing Survey DOES NOT collect pricing information from people sitting at the bar or hanging out in the parlors of the brothels where others are close enough to listen in (and therefore, the guy might "brag" to look "cool"--like you mentioned previously). The SIN Pricing Survey submissions are submitted from the privacy of the clients home where nobody is around to see or hear his pricing info AND we don't require the lady's name for any submission AND the clients submissions NOR a listing of the clients who participated is ever made public.

...you still haven't answered a question I posed to you in a previous post--do you think the SIN Pricing Survey's Average Hourly Rate (for Large/Urban brothels) of $634/hr is a LOW price?

The Hiking Guy

Hiking Guy, I believe your information is accurate, but I'll say this - anyone willing to pay that kind of money to spend time with a woman is a damn fool.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »
+2
I have been accused and harassed by other girls for refusing to quote a minimum rate as high as they wanted.  I am not going to be out to drain a client of every penny he has like some of the other prima donna divas want to.  I have had other girls make remarks to me about lowering the reputation of the house by not using outrageously high rates.  Last time I checked, I am considered an independent contractor and I am not going to drive away clients with the "Golden Genital" syndrome.  If they want to do things like that, fine.  I however don't want a reputation like that and I am not going to be a part of it.  Clients who have partied with me will verify that my rates are lower than the "average".  I still consider them to be fair to me and also fair to the client which is the way it should be.

I worked with you.. Curious to know HOW do other girls even know what you are charging? Do you tell them? Cuz I sure as hell didn't know what you charged.. Do you know what I charged? If so, I'd like to know HOW?  I can't imagine clients telling prices because as far as I know, we all saw different clients.  I sure as hell didnt see any clients complaining about "draining wallets."... Not at LRV.  Saw it elsewhere..  ::) But some clients choose to spend multiple days/nights there with a lady.. If that drains their banks, well sounds like their choice.

My tax lady had a great point one year I had too many deductions.. 
"Is this a job or is it a hobby?" Can't be both to the government. I believe we all want something to show for the hard work.  I live by being "fair" but I also need to be fair to myself.

LadyAries,

This is easy--ladies at ACH & LRV can simply walk into the booking room & take a peak at what another lady has recorded on her card. They are not supposed to do that but some do and it's not that hard to do since management's eyes can't be everywhere at all times, especially in these small brothels.

Before your time (and Sonja's time too) at the LRS (several years ago), the place had a reputation for parties costing $2k to $5k per hour. At that time, I simply stopped going and just went back to Sheri's where I could party for a small fraction of that. The ladies at the LRS at that time were trying to "sell" the "high-class" image and pressuring the new ladies to charge in that range too. In the end, most of the ladies quit due to a lack of business. Thankfully, I haven't experienced that recently and have enjoyed many affordable parties at ACH (Rubi) and LRV (Abby).

I think the main point Abby is making is that other ladies (who charge top $) should NEVER try to force the  ladies who charge less to up their prices simply because many of those "affordable" ladies have already figured out what price-point is good for them that keeps their customers returning for more parties, which is a win-win situation for both the brothel & those affordable ladies.  Another thing, keep in mind that Abby has worked at other brothels (Bella's for example) and could also be referring to what she experienced when working there.  I've personally seen a lady at Bella's "price walk" a guy right out the door instead of bringing him back to the bar so other ladies could try their "luck" with him--A lady should never give a guy the impression that no lady at her brothel would party with him (by walking him to the door) just because she could not get him to agree to her price.

The Hiking Guy
ps: even though I'm the author of all the SIN Pricing Surveys, I still have no clue what you charge for a 1hr party.  :)

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2015, 08:23:54 PM »
+3
It's ok Hiking Guy, don't waste your breath on Miss Lovely. Some people just choose to live in ignorance.

I am sure she is booking the $2000/hour parties right and left at the Sage. Because you know its just chalk full of platinum pussy.

Tapper

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2015, 08:35:14 PM »
Well she said it herself a while ago.  No big secret.  Apparently LA really did "work with all budgets".  The question remains whether this statement was true or not.  What and whom to believe and trust in LPIN is almost always the mystery.  IMO.

I've charged anywhere from $300-to 2k for sex most recently.. 

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=16632.msg199532#msg199532

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2015, 09:17:10 AM »
It's ok Hiking Guy, don't waste your breath on Miss Lovely. Some people just choose to live in ignorance.

I am sure she is booking the $2000/hour parties right and left at the Sage. Because you know its just chalk full of platinum pussy.

You have no idea what sort of parties I was booking. I've never implied that I was "expensive" and I've never implied that I was "cheap".  ;D Any assumptions made on the prices of my parties were just that--assumptions!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2015, 10:08:50 AM »
+1

You have no idea what sort of parties I was booking. I've never implied that I was "expensive" and I've never implied that I was "cheap".  ;D Any assumptions made on the prices of my parties were just that--assumptions!  ;D  ;D  ;D

And you have no idea what kind of parties others are booking either that go into the pricing survey. So get off your high horse that it is all lies.

LadyAries

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »
HG- Well I mind my own business at work and do not look at other girls booking cards..  ::) as well as LRV keeps it all hidden in a drawer. You would have to make a big effort to be that nosey.

Besides if I did book a 1hr. party at a higher dollar, I do lots of things other girls didn't do. Nuru, anal, tantric chair for heavier clients, BDSM, Sybian parties, pegging, etc..  I don't just lay on my back.

Even if a girl is snooping thru my business, there's no way they know what my time/money/activities are worth in one of my parties. I could care less if someone books low.. That's their business.  BUT I remember at AC there was someone quoting in the parlor 100- per hour..  That shit got stopped real quick. 

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2015, 10:52:08 AM »

And you have no idea what kind of parties others are booking either that go into the pricing survey. So get off your high horse that it is all lies.

Ummmm wasn't that my point?

That you don't know what people are booking and you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet??  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

QTo

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
+3
Rihanna, I'm a monger and we've negotiated (but ended as a walk), so at least that's a basis of the possible prices that you offer and the prices that mongers can get at Sage and other Hof houses. From what I can see in the price survey, the average of the prices seem reasonable for an experienced monger which is probably the majority of the submissions. Also mongers tend to repeat with ladies like Abby, so that'll further push the data away from what you (Rihanna) may experience yourself.

With respect to the survey, I think the 50% range may be deceiving on the low end (as it assumes a normal distribution), more likely the data is heavier on the low end with outliers on the high end, this drops the average but increases the standard deviation, so a range is likely underestimating the low end. A more accurate view probably would be the 25th/75th percentile values.